Using our knowledge, tools and threat intelligence sources we can examine your systems and look for traces of activity from both past and present threat actors. A compromise assessment is a proactive engagement to identify any past or present suspicious activity. Threat hunting is the process of proactively and systematically searching through computer systems and network events to detect and isolate threats that have evaded your detection systems. CyberRisk can assess your existing threat hunting capability or assist you to develop one.
We can provide answers to the following questions:
- Have my network and information systems been compromised? If so, how severe is the incident?
- How did the attackers gain entry and what did they do?
- How can I stop similar attacks in the future?
- How mature is my threat hunting capability?
- What can I do to improve the effectiveness of my threat hunting activities?