100% security is impossible and a security breach is inevitable. Your ability to respond to an incident is crucial in limiting the damage to your organisation’s business operations and reputation. Limiting the damage and reducing the time and cost of recovering are key attributes of breach response. Cyber attacks can strike at any time, without warning, and when they do, time is of the essence. Your organisation needs to be prepared to respond quickly when your defences have been breached. During an attack, it is critical to have a plan in place so that your security team can spring into action, contain the situation, and minimise the damage.
We can provide answers to the following questions:
- Are my incident response processes designed to be effective?
- Is my incident response process effective?
- Does my incident response team have the optimal structure?
- Do I have the tools in place to rapidly detect an incident?
- How can I improve my ability to effectively detect an incident?