A penetration test mimics the actions of a focused attacker attempting to exploit weaknesses in the security of your systems using real world tactics, techniques and procedures. Our testing examines your IT systems for any security weakness that could be used by an attacker to compromise your environment and either steal your information or damaged and destroy your IT systems. We will assess the security of the systems in scope and depending on the IT services discovered, approach any potential vulnerabilities just as a real-world attacker would. By exploiting weaknesses in system code, the human element and mis-configuration of applications and operating systems, we will gain an initial foothold in your environment and move laterally through your network harvesting user passwords and eventually taking control of your network. At the end of the engagement we will provide you with a risk assessed and prioritised list of the weaknesses we exploited and practicable and pragmatic recommendations for improvement and remediation.
Our professional and expert ethical hackers can perform:
- External or internal infrastructure penetration testing (end points, networks, servers, virtualisation technologies and cloud environments)
- Citrix breakout testing
- Web application penetration testing
- Mobile application penetration testing
- Wireless network penetration testing
We can provide answers to the following questions:
- How vulnerable is my organisation to a hacking attack?
- Does my security posture have any weaknesses?
- Are my systems secured from internal and external threat actors?
- Do any weaknesses or vulnerabilities exist in my environment, and if so, how can hackers exploit them and how far can they go?
- Can an attacker hack into my web applications and internal network?